Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fysiko Eyelash Serum- BEFORE

So excited to try Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum!


I will be trying this product out for the next 16 weeks and documenting the trial on the blog.
I actually started out using it about a week ago and I am already seeing a difference.  Can't wait to see what the next few weeks look like!

Here is my "before" photo.
I do have a little mascara on because my eyelashes are blond.  This picture gives you an idea of my eyelash length and thickness :)

Can't wait to share the progress with you soon!





3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more. What is it supposed to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very skeptical. My sister gave me xlash eyelash serum for Christmas and she bought it from this website http://www.xlash.net/ as well as I procrastinated and didn't start applying until late of February. And I waited and waited, and called her to tell her that it doesn't work... and she said, just stick to it... well, after week 6, I believe, I was so happy to look at the mirror every time! My eyelashes were growing more and more everyday! recommend it to everyone This product is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog. I love hearing what you have to say and I try to reply to each comment. I would love if you would enable your email so I can reach you to thank you for commenting :)
~A :)