Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tis the shopping season!

First things first:  Visit my shop SunandLavender on Etsy  to see the AMAZING discount that is available this weekend ONLY. The discount and code are posted in the shop welcome area on the top of the page.

You can click the link above or click on the shop icon in my side bar.


Second, I'll tell you a little secret.
I don't really like to shop.
I used to LOVE to shop ( when I was skinny and when I had disposable income and no children to spend it on.)

Now?  When I need something, I usually buy online.

So... I thought I would do a post featuring some of my favorite places to online shop.

My number one place for online shopping is Nordstrom.com

Why?  FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS ANYTIME.
Nordstrom is where I get my staples from, clothes, makeup, perfume. 
I know I can order hassle free from there anytime and it saves me the gas money and having to drag my two littles out to shop.

Another great place to shop online is Stella & Dot.
They sell amazing high quality jewelry and it usually arrives at your door within 5 business days. 

Right now I am obsessed with this necklace from Stella & Dot... It is the perfect Christmas gift.
You can shop for that necklace here


And all of you ladies with little girls?  You have GOT to check out this etsy shop...


I am totally in love with this dollhouse/bookshelf


I would totally have ordered one for Christmas if I had a little girl!



Where do you like to online shop?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog. I love hearing what you have to say and I try to reply to each comment. I would love if you would enable your email so I can reach you to thank you for commenting :)
~A :)